• implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that the personal data collected, including the personal data collected as required by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), contracts between ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS and Public Domain Registry, as well as between ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS in its capacity as a domain name service provider and parent registrars, are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or for which they are further processed;
• does not further process personal data in a way incompatible with the purposes for which they were originally collected, except with the data subject's consent or by authority of law;
• uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal data provided and that for the data provided to ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS by our customers, we provide the mechanisms for the customers to keep them up to date;
• implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal data are kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or for which they are further processed;
• takes appropriate technical and organizational precautions to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, destruction or disclosure, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
Domain name registration information
As required by the ICANN Rules & Regulations, we make information about domain name registrants available to the general public via domain name registration database look-up (WHOIS) services. Please note that consistent with the current rules and policies for the Domain Name System set by ICANN, this information about registrants must remain available in the publicly accessible registration database. These services give users access to such data on a query-by-query basis.
Please note that every ICANN-accredited registrar is bound by similar obligations to make personal data available to the general public via domain name registration database look-up (WHOIS) services operated by the registrars and to make such data available on a bulk basis to qualified processors, provided that the data may not be used for marketing activities and may not be resold or redistributed. Qualified processors also may access such personal data on a bulk basis from ICANN-accredited registrars, provided that those processors agree, among other things, not to use the personal data to enable or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited commercial communications via e-mail, telephone or facsimile.
Information we collect on our Web sites.
You are free to visit http://www.enable.in,without identifying yourself.
If you are interested in our services you may be required to submit your personal data with ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS. We might request certain personal data, including your name, address, e-mail address and other personal data. In addition to Web site registration, ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS may, from time to time, request personal data for purposes such as the provision of customer service, service offerings, account management, surveys and other exchanges of information, as long as such personal data are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and for which they are further processed and provided that the personal data are not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.Such information may be requested through forms on the website or through email.
ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS gathers information about all users collectively, such as what areas of its sites users visit most frequently and what services users access most often. ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS automatically logs session sources and other data that track users' access to this site and the other channels and ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS sites. We analyze these logs to understand aggregate user behavior as well as for system-performance monitoring. These logs are analyzed for the overall, aggregate trends they reveal about our customers, not for the behaviors of individual users. ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS may disclose aggregated user statistics to describe the service to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties and for other lawful purposes.
Please note that we do not knowingly solicit information from children, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to children.
Sharing the information we collect on our Web site
The information that you supply to ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS through this site will never be given, sold, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third parties outside of ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS, except when we have your express permission, or under special circumstances, such as when it is necessary to comply with legal process or protect the rights, property or personal safety of ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS, its customers or the public.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our business partners and the press. This is not linked to any personal data that can identify any individual person.
Sharing information with our partners
Our trusted processors (vendors, subcontractors, payment processors and other similar business partners) are responsible for processing some of the personal data that we receive on our behalf. These processors are not authorized to use such personal data for purposes beyond those specified in legally and mutually agreed fashion.
Links and third-party collection
ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS takes strong precautions to protect information. When you submit personal data via our Web sites, your personal data are protected both online and offline.
Furthermore, all of our users' personal data are access restricted, and the servers on which we or associated service providers store personal data are kept in a secure environment.
Message boards and other communications
ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS is not responsible for maintaining as confidential any personal or other data posted by you on message boards hosted on our server’s or otherwise communicated to this Web site and domain. Disclosing such personal data in this way makes this publicly available information unless expressly stipulated by ENABLE COMMUNICATIONS.
Site and service updates
We also may send users site and service announcement updates. Users are not able to unsubscribe from these service announcements, which contain important information about the service.
Updating personal data
If you are a domain name registrant and wish to update your domain account information, you should do so through the domain name control panel at http://register.enable.in.
If you are another type of user; have personal data changes, such as change of address; or no longer desire our service, you may contact us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org